Each and every day, we are approached by organizations and individuals who are wanting to sell used data tape cartridges. Their decision to do so is usually motivated by a few factors.
1. 100% Data Destruction
2. Complete Chain-of-Custody
3. An auditable reporting process for compliance
5. Recoup a part of initial investment
The beauty of tape is that it can be used time and time again. Unfortunately, the majority of tape users either aren’t aware of this fact or don’t know where to turn to for recycling.
Our customers love working with us for a number of reasons, including:
• We are very easy to work with.
• We arrange everything. — making sure tapes are picked up, evaluated, expunged of data, and ready to be used again.
• We pay top dollar.
• We help them meet regulatory standards for data erasure.
Simply put, we take all the stress out of the process.
To gain cash for your used tape, here’s how it works:
1. Take an inventory of the tapes you want to recycle.
2. E-mail or call us with as much info as possible on your inventory: Format | Version | Brand | Quantity | Condition
3. We’ll provide a quote.
4. We’ll arrange for shipment.
5. We’ll erase, test and inspect your tapes to make sure they are recyclable.
6. We’ll send you a check or issue a credit for IT equipment of your choice.
Our job is to completely relieve our clients of all worries and frustrations surrounding the recycling and data erasure process.
Have questions about selling tape? We’ll be happy to answer them all and help make the process amazingly easy.
Drop us an e-mail or give us a call to get started!
Info@BigDataSupplyInc.com | Toll Free 800-905-7329 | Local 949-679-6633